How to Factory Reset Moonbox M3S
If your Moonbox M3S refuses to boot up properly, you can try the following steps to factory reset your unit.
- Unplug all cables from your box
- Insert a needle or paper clip into the update/reset button (bottom of the unit) and HOLD
- Plug in the HDMI cable first then the power cord
- While holding on to the update button the screen will go blank then the Android boot screen would appear. Once you see the Android screen release the update button
- Select Erase/Wipe data
- Once completed, select Reboot to start your box. (DON’T FORGET TO PLUG IN YOUR LAN CABLE) when restarting your box